Are you ready to be part of the FROZENLANDIA family?
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed individuals that would like to become franchisees of FROZENLANDIA. Please look at the information below and let us know if that person is you!
Costs and Qualifications
- $200,000 liquid assets / $350,000 net worth, this total investment depends on the size of your store.
- The total estimated initial investment necessary to open a FROZENLANDIA store is between $200,000 to $500,000. This includes the Franchise Fee and initial operation expenses that are paid to FROZENLANDIA. An Average store will cost an estimated $375,000.00 to open.
- When you become a member of the FROZENLANDIA family, we will provide you with full training inside our corporate store, complete guidance and support while you build out your location, all product distributor contacts and FROZENLANDIA paper products discounts, a protected territory around your location, and rights and access to our trademark and the use of the FROZENLANDIA brand name.
- 10 Years
- 4.5 % of gross revenues on a monthly basis
- 1.5% of gross revenues on a monthly basis for the Advertising Fund.
- We offer special discounts for multi-store franchisees.
Steps to Open a FROZENLANDIA Store:
- The first step is to submit the franchise application.
- After we receive your information, one of our franchisee coordinators will contact you to discuss the initial details.
- Submit a business plan and the location information for our review.
- Once you get approved, you will need to sign all the required paperwork.
- Built your store. We will assist you during this process.
- Open your store. We will help you train your staff, market your store, and provide guidance on day to day operations. We will help you plan and execute the grand opening of your new FROZENLANDIA store.
To be considered for franchise ownership please print the following form and send it to FROZENLANDIA@YAHOO.COM or mail to: Frozenlandia/22 Center Square/Easton, PA 18042